BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
March 26, 2018 – 6:30PM
1. Call Meeting to Order and Roll Call
2. Adopt the Agenda
3. Public Comment
4. Student Presentation
5. Budget Hearing
6. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of previous Meeting Minutes.
b. Monthly Bills and Financial Report District Office Financials District Office Checks WHS Financials WMS Financials WES Financials
$100 from Mid-American Bank to HS Activities, Wrestling
$200 from Mid-American Bank to HS activities, Girls BB
$500 from Lytle Land Management to HS activities, Girls BB, Cheer, Band
$1200 from Lytle Land Management to HS activities, Softball, FBLA, Track, Music Student Services, Golf.
$200 from Scott and Joy Dwyer to HS activities, Girls BB
$250 from Lori and Keith Rogers, MS activities, STUCO
$7,500 worth of science lab equipment from Xenotech, Clayton Otwell to Science classrooms in MS/HS.
$125 from American Legion, HS Life Skills class
$500 from Steve Morris to HS activities, Baseball, Softball
7. Old Business
a. Policy EE.
9. Executive Session (if needed)
c. Student Matters
b. Contracts to offer
Public Comment Procedure/Guideline
* Comments are limited to five (5) minutes maximum * Comments must relate to item on the agenda or past agendas
* If a comment does not relate to an agenda item, Patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda
* No response is to be expected from Board members at that time. * Must not use names