U.S.D. #289 BOARD MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
MONDAY, OCTOBER 22nd, 2018
10 10.22.18 Business Management Letter
- Call to Order
II. Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Public Forum
- Action Items
- Business by Consent
- Approval of
- Monthly Bills and Financial Report District Office Budget Summ. District Office Checks District Office Cash Summaries WHS Finan. WMS Finan. WES Finan.
- September Regular and Special Board Meeting Minutes 09.24.18 Mins 09.25.18 Mins 10.02.18 Mins
- Special Education 10.09.18 Mins
- WJRC Aug Financials
- Lytle Land Management $250 - Music Department
- Kendra Dwyer $40 - Band
- Landmark National Bank $200 - One District One Book
- Ottawa Optimist Club $1200 - Wellsville Elementary
- Action Items
- Technology - Request to Open Bids
- Administrative Reports Mr. Adams Mr. Burkdoll
- Executive Session (if needed)
- Student Matters
- Contracts to Offer
- Mcpherson and Jacobson Board Training
Public Comment Procedures / Guidelines.
- Length of presentation shall be limited to five minutes maximum..
- Comments must be limited to agenda items or past agenda items and may not refer to identifiable personalities.
- If a patron has a comment that does not relate to an agenda item, the patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda.
- Comments must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the Board meeting.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- The Board President reserves the right to terminate patron input if expectations are not being met.
- No response is to be expected from board members at this time.