U.S.D. #289 BOARD MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
MONDAY, APRIL 29th, 2019
Business Management Letter
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Public Forum
- Wellsville FBLA Presentation
- Tourette’s Syndrome Awareness Presentation
- Action Items
- Business by Consent
- Approval of
- Monthly Bills and Financial Reports
- March Regular and April Special Board Meeting Minutes
- Special Education
- $2000 Lytle Land Management (Track and Facility Improvements)
- $100 - Esther Raugewitz (Student Needs)
- $125 - American Legion (Life Skills)
- $250 - Cohorst Enterprise (FFA)
- $2700 - AF Foam / Joe Ebeck (FBLA Nationals)
- $500 - Ohlmeier Trucking (FBLA Nationals)
- $100 - JBD Inc / Vickers (FBLA)
- Action Items
- Technology Bids
- Fund Accounting Renewal
- 2019-2020 Calendar
- Summer Camp Approvals
- Summer Custodial Positions
- Discussion Items
- Wellness Policy Update
- Cooperative Agreement with Central Heights (Wrestling)
- Classified Salary Schedule Study
- Budget Updates
- Administrative Reports
- Executive Session
- Student Matters
- Contracts to offer
- 2019-2020 Staffing Requests
Public Comment Procedures / Guidelines.
- Length of presentation shall be limited to five minutes maximum..
- Comments must be limited to agenda items or past agenda items and may not refer to identifiable personalities.
- If a patron has a comment that does not relate to an agenda item, the patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda.
- Comments must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the Board meeting.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- The Board President reserves the right to terminate patron input if expectations are not being met.
No response is to be expected from board members at this time.