- Leave request and Transportation request for Classified and Admin, see Google Form below.
- Requisition (PDF)
- Travel Voucher (PDF)
- Extra Duty
- 2020-2021 Classified Handbook Classified Handbook Agreement Form
- 2019-2020 WES Staff Handbook
- 2019-2020 WMS/WHS Staff Handbook
- MCBA 2019-2020 2019-2020 Salary Schedule
- USD 289 Purchasing Card Policy Manual
- Crisis Manual updates 11.4.16
Retirement Savings Video https://vimeo.com/142686272
Greenbush Health website http://www.greenbushhealth.com/
BlueCross Blue Shield of Kansas – Questions about the coverage please email our representative Jake Owen, firstname.lastname@example.org 785-291-6505
USD 289 will pay $494 toward any Option D plans with a $50 HSA or $544 toward any Option A-C. (applicable to current school year BOE approved)
- Summary of BCBS Plan Benefits 2021
- Option A Option B Option C Option D
- Option Selection Form 2020
- BCBS Enrollment Form 2020
- Preventive Services
- Telehealth Information
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- What is HSA HSA Eligibile Expenses Further HSA Application Further HSA Contributions form
- Waiver of Enrollment Form
- Option Change Form – Employees will only be able to upgrade one Option (lower deductible) or downgrade to any Option below their current Option (higher deductible).
Blue Access – http://www.bcbsks.com/ The BlueAcess portal is a great tool to find several benefits of your health care, a few are listed below
- Claims being processed
- How close are you at reaching your deductable
- Disease and Wellness Management – Registered nurses ready to help members, 18 and older, manage asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and/or high cholesterol. BCBS skilled nurses also are trained to coach members with weight management and/or tobacco cessation.
- Blue 365 lists member discounts on eyeglasses, lasik surgery, finess trackers etc.
- Copy of your contract
- Traveling? You an find a Dr or hosipital that is in the BCBSKS network, even international. Worry-Free Travel BCBS now offers GeoBlue international health for the whole family is available.
Delta Dental Insurance
VSP Vision Insurance
Disablity Income Insurance
- Reliance Standard – changes to Medical Treatment Benefit and new Hospital Confinement Benefit
- Reliance Claim Form
- Reliance Premium Worksheet
- Reliance Life Insurance
125 Flexiable Spending and Dependent Care
NEW for 2019 Flex Spending Mobile App
EMPLOYER SPONSORED 403(b) RETIREMENT ACCOUNT
All KPERS-eligible employees will be eligible to participate in an Employer sponsored 403(b) Plan through OFG Financial Services. Employees must contribute a minimum of $15 per month to guarantee the District’s $15 monthly matching contribution. The District will only contribute $15 a month to each participating employee’s account. All 403(b) rules and provisions will apply to each account.
Approved Companies and Representivites.
Security Benefit Life – Lease Huffman 785-267-6556 Kate McMaster 785-845-5501
American Fidelity Assurance – Denise Gooden 800-365-1167 email@example.com
AXA – Kevin Adams 913-696-2468 Dave Pritchard 816-804-1822
Primerimica Shareholder Service – Michael Douglas 913-327-0991 and Elba Unruh 785-826-6996
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Wellsville USD 289 has contracted with Greenbush – The Southeast Kansas Education Service Center and New Directions Behavioral Health, LLC to provide an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family.
We offer this confidential benefit in addition to your health plan coverage. The EAP is available to help you and your family deal with problems that may affect you at home or at work, such as family concerns, marital difficulties, stress, financial difficulties, alcohol and/or drug abuse, mental or emotional distress, or legal problems.
For example, you might call the New Directions EAP if:
- You just haven't been yourself lately;
- Your spouse just doesn't understand;
- You're worried about your drinking;
- You can't seem to shake the blues;
- Your children have problems in school.
New Directions EAP offers you objective, professional assistance at no cost to you or your immediate family. This program is both voluntary and confidential – New Directions makes every effort to safeguard your privacy. Services are available nation-wide for your convenience.
To take advantage of these benefits, call New Directions EAP at 1-800-624-5544 for an appointment or for more information.
- EAP flyer with passcode
- Work Life Overview
- Legal Services Overview
- Finanicial Service Overview
- Online Therapy - Better Help
- Life Coaching
- Addiction is Treatable
- EAP Live Webinar Schedule 2020
- EAP Prerecorded Webinar Schedule 2020
Employee Assistance Orientation Video – if you are having problems with Adobe Connect please contact IT for assistance.